Friday, December 1, 2017

Pray and manifest

Upon the manifesting, the guide was to pray not with "please" but with "thanks".

Thank the universe as if the prayer already manifested.

I feel struggled a lot with this. Imagining/ visualizing the object at hand, the happy/accomplished feeling. It's like lying to yourself. Isn't it?

Then it struck me that I don't need to feel grateful of things yet to be realized. I feel that I need to be grateful of things I already have.

And it's not just the pretty, happy things. Or things that didn't last that we pray for extensions. I am grateful of the lesson, the harrowing, tragic, sad thing happen to me. Grateful of things that went away, for the memories. The people that is not so kind, for them being human. The life that is so common, ritualistic, dull. I am grateful for all that. Do you need reasons to be grateful? I don't think so. Every second of our life is worthy of being thankful.

Do not focus on the fruition, rather the process

I learn from Eckhart Tolle that everything we do, at the moment, is sacred. Not that we don't have goals, the goals is there to provide us with direction. So what is, for instance,  the sacredness of "seeking"? Not the moment we found it. But the lengthy pursuit. It is important not to bring out the "lack", instead making the joyful of searching as the important thing.

Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment