Thursday, November 23, 2017

How fast Feng Shui works?

Answer: can be fast in matter of hours or long!

I am currently unemployed and looking for job. I still live in family house, and other family member are not keen of Feng Shui. I can tell that the house' arrangement is a mess, I kinda feel that has something to do with my sibling's not-so-good life situation. And so, I try to feng shui only my room.

The lucky bamboo, the free clutter, the color, and some pictures, careful placement of books already there for 2 months now, still hasn't got that job! I've been to three interviews, none of it I was rejected, rather the job situation is unlikely to be taken.

I keep looking for easy feng shui career cure (I don't do the very obvious one like chinese statues or coins). Today I applied the bowl of water in east area. Said that it invites chi because water improves wood in east area.

Two hours later I got a text, a very hearty one from my brother. Said he was looking at old photos and there was me on it. It seems odd because: 1. we only chat on practical basis 2. it happens once in a month, probably. Needless to say, this is possibly once in 2-3 years he send me a heartfelt  message.

Turns out the east is family sector :)

No comments:

Post a Comment