Saturday, August 22, 2015

First - The Calm before The Storm



This week I move in to a room near my office. Talking about arranging furniture and other stuff made me think about Feng Shui. Do you believe it? 

I personally not into Feng Shui so much. But there's one particular Feng Shui tip I know that I don't mind doing, I even liking it. Pink Peonies! In Feng Shui theory it is good to put in bedroom area to flourish good relationship. I love peonies and I thought of buying some to mark my moving in. But as my motto now: "Do more, buy less", hahaha, I learn to sketch it instead. 

This one is hand-sketched based on tutorial I found here. I take a picture of it with my trusted handphone, then I opened it in Photoshop and add some colors.

So here we go! Pink Peony in Photoshop watercolor effect :)

1. Original photo 2. Flat color 3. With ighlights 4.With shadow




No comments:

Post a Comment