Saturday, March 18, 2017

My Reiki Session Experience

Today is my third reiki session.

I read a book that we shall come with no wish whatsoever to cure something, or hoping for specific thing. The idea of reiki is actually to tune our energy (chi).

For the first one I feel zero effect whatsoever during the session. I was too focus on my first experience that with my eyes closed; I observe the steps carefully. I notice that the master's hand is quite shaky when he attended lower part of my body (I do have gastric problem - but we shouldn't tell the master what our problem is)

Second time, I feel more relaxed that I drifted to sleep several time in a 45 mins session. It was noon and after lunch, so added to the cause. This time the master actually put paper tape to the stone he placed at my forehead so it wouldn't fell off like the first time. Same thing, felt the master's hand tremble several time at random places. As usual, when asked, the master didn't give definite answer.

Third time this afternoon, I am at the peek of stressful time at office. I was actually restless and my head full of stuff when I drove to the studio, but once I lay my head on the mattress I feel very sleepy and at ease. This time I actually felt like a magnet field when the master's hand on my head, and soon after his hand tremble. My right hand jilted two times, I think. So as my right leg. This time I didn't bother asking. I went home heavy headed, but few hours later I feel clearer, that's why I wrote this. After 7 months neglecting this blog.

The master said to do this like taking antibiotic, several times regularly. I intend to do 6 session, a week apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment